Gast Tanks

6 replies to this topic
  • ill_caper

Posted December 30, 2003 - 08:10 AM

HAs anyone heard about any new aftermarket gas tanks for the wr450? Mine has a crack and I need a new one but the one aftermarket one everyone has doesnt sound that great. I think it is the Clarke? ANy infor would be great. Thanks, D

• WRSTEVE

Posted December 30, 2003 - 08:45 AM

Try here :)

http://www.ziptyracing.com/

• Jim_bo

Posted December 30, 2003 - 11:22 AM

I didn't see a tank for the WR450...

Jimbo

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted December 30, 2003 - 12:07 PM

Go to page 2 it is there! YZ450 and WR450 get same tank. :)

• Jim_bo

Posted December 30, 2003 - 12:43 PM

OK... I saw it... It looks like you have to use the YZ shrouds with the WR... that's not good.

• crushedreams

Posted December 30, 2003 - 02:19 PM

Why is that not good? The only difference is the bottom bolt hole is alittle further out. Its the same for the IMS tank. If your tank is cracked then your shrouds are probably due for a changing anyway.

• ill_caper

Posted December 30, 2003 - 05:11 PM

Anyone tried it? Pros/Cons?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.