XR650R Manual(s)

3 replies to this topic
  • sroloson

Posted December 30, 2003 - 04:36 AM

What is the difference between the Honda Factory Service Manual and the Honda Common Service Manual? Does anyone have these manuals?

• DwD

Posted January 02, 2004 - 01:32 AM

You got a message :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sroloson

Posted January 02, 2004 - 08:20 PM

Thanks. I had seen this online before, but just thought I'd see if anyone had seen both and could offer a comparison.

Posted January 10, 2004 - 03:43 AM

The difference between the two is that the service manual is specific to that model bike and goes into things in detail. The common service manual gives you a brief break down on all honda models road, dirt etc... I bought both because they said they complimented each other, but have found that I didn't need the common service manual at all.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.