east coast

6 replies to this topic
  • factorymark343

Posted December 20, 2001 - 02:09 PM

anyone from the east coast? If so anyone going to be in florida the last week in feb? Going down to do some riding for the up coming season!

• sirthumpalot

Posted December 20, 2001 - 03:04 PM

Yo! I'm a south florida native and going to be here year round. What part of Fl are you headed to?

• elroyona426

Posted December 20, 2001 - 03:26 PM

Jeez, wish I was lucky enough to head down to florida. It's snowing here in Maine and cold as hell. Sucks. I'll be putting screws in my tires but it still isn't the same. Anyone got room for me, hahahaha.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • factorymark343

Posted December 21, 2001 - 07:12 PM

croome, that area. ocala around daytona
where in south florida are you at?

Posted December 26, 2001 - 06:20 AM

Hey, I'm In maryland and im thinking about going down for bike week also.. Gonna try to qualify for DAYTONA...I also want to get some time at hard rock, croom..I'm looking for other cool spots down there in that area...

• sirthumpalot

Posted December 27, 2001 - 06:17 AM

I'm in Palm Beach Gardens which is on the east coast a few hours south of Daytona. I typically ride at Thundercross in Okeechobee (very fun track!). They have a website at www.thundercrossmotorsports.com. Okeechobee is about an hour north of PBG which puts it a couple of hours south of Ocala.

There is also a track in Fellsmere (just south of Melbourne, couple hours south of Daytona). I have not actually ridden that track yet myself but I have heard that it is small and not as fun as Thundercross in Okeechobee. Let me know if you guys will be near this area, and good luck at Daytona!

• jamracing

Posted December 27, 2001 - 06:25 AM

Maybe you can even make it to the Gatorback Hare Scrambles. Goto theFlorida Trail Riders website, take a peek at the schedule. I goto Croom about every two weeks (live in Mickeytown).

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.