2014 yz450 stock FI numbers? accidently erased......

4 replies to this topic
  • freerida69a

Posted October 13, 2013 - 08:29 PM

hey hey, so basically the programmer thing that plugs in and adjusts the fuel injection, I played with it a little bit and switched from the stock to something else posted on this forum. and accidently erased the stock FI map. because it basically looked like the "cancel" was pushed in and I thought that was what I wasn't on!!! stupidity of the day....

the stock maping is on number one of the 9 maps selectable, correct????

could somebody post what the stock map is?

• SAthump

Posted October 13, 2013 - 08:38 PM

Good news

You cannot erase the stock map, you can only make adjustments to it.

It's all zeros btw ;-)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WouldsAssassin

Posted October 13, 2013 - 08:43 PM

Right. You may have erased it from your powertuner but no need to worry. Put zeroes in all the fuel and ignition cells and you have the factory settings back.

• freerida69a

Posted October 14, 2013 - 08:48 PM

oh, I see. hahaha right on, thanks guys!!

• Joe_Jet

Posted October 15, 2013 - 06:30 AM

When you upload a map from the ECU to the tuner it goes to 1. I always do this after I load a new map to make sure the new one is in the bike and so I can look at my tuner and confirm whats in the bike by looking at 1. I put my mod maps in 4, 5, & 6. My .02 on tuner map organization and management.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.