1977/2007 YZ450f custom Yellow retro kit!

5 replies to this topic
  • flapwick

Posted October 06, 2013 - 01:03 PM

I've been putting photo's of my 250 on the 2-stroke site,and realized I'd been neglecting my 4-stroke brothers.....I hope you like it!

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_1070.JPG
  • 100_0970.JPG
  • 100_0974.JPG

• WouldsAssassin

Posted October 07, 2013 - 07:47 PM

Very nice. I've thought of going yellow with my 2011.

• NatBrown

Posted October 08, 2013 - 04:04 AM

Looks great. I might want to do that to my '07 too. Where did you get the plastics and the graphics?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flapwick

Posted October 09, 2013 - 06:50 AM

Thanks,guys!I got the plastics from "GRN Sales" on ebay.The kit is just yellow fenders and tank shrouds,and I think it was $59.00.The graphics are from Stickmangraphx.com.It's a custom kit that we made ,but you can order this exact kit,or make some changes,or start over from scratch.Oh,if you look at that picture of it with the three bikes,you can see that I ordered a UFO new,arrow style front fender for it.UFO would only sell me the front fender if I bought the entire kit for my YZ250 2-stroke.They may be more lenient now that it's been out for a little bit.

• lastsilverdollar

Posted October 09, 2013 - 07:00 AM

Nice work, those are some killer bikes.

• mxbrewski

Posted October 10, 2013 - 07:09 AM

Thanks,guys!I got the plastics from "GRN Sales" on ebay.The kit is just yellow fenders and tank shrouds,and I think it was $59.00.The graphics are from Stickmangraphx.com.It's a custom kit that we made ,but you can order this exact kit,or make some changes,or start over from scratch.Oh,if you look at that picture of it with the three bikes,you can see that I ordered a UFO new,arrow style front fender for it.UFO would only sell me the front fender if I bought the entire kit for my YZ250 2-stroke.They may be more lenient now that it's been out for a little bit.

Dont hold your breath on getting any yellow plastics for the 10-13 YZ450F. I had contacted Dave at TUF racing, the distibutor for UFO plastics, and requested this. He said that he did not think there would be a demand for it, as they only make special runs in numbers of 100 sets, and I have to agree after putting a post up here on Thumpertalk.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.