2002 exhaust for sale

7 replies to this topic
  • h_bomb

Posted December 19, 2001 - 05:01 PM

I will be getting my thunder alley pipe in 2 weeks IM doing the BK mod in a few days.The stock pipe was used once in perfect cond.I will keep you guys posted on the performance of this setup :D :)

• BMC1

Posted December 19, 2001 - 05:32 PM

How much?

• h_bomb

Posted December 19, 2001 - 06:21 PM

175 bucks buyer pays for shipping

• h_bomb

Posted December 19, 2001 - 07:40 PM

I will sell it for 150 dollars,need cash for christmas

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sparky_So_Cal

Posted December 20, 2001 - 03:13 AM

h bomb,

Please keep us posted as to what the status of the BK mod does for your bike. There has been some conflicting responses w/ the 02's and am curious. I live just south of Mission Viejo and we should hook up some time. I know there are alot of other TT guys here in south county.

Sparky

• UNCHeelYeah

Posted December 20, 2001 - 12:50 PM

Does this include both the headpipe and the silencer?

• h_bomb

Posted December 20, 2001 - 01:28 PM

I decided to get my suspension done first.So I wont be selling my exhaust for about a month.Sorry about that guys :)

• thumpy

Posted December 20, 2001 - 02:45 PM

I for one can tell ya, the BK Thunder Alley combo is brutal (on my 01 426). It's amazing the difference you'll feel. This bike is an absolute animal now. Nuff said.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.