What is my DRZ worth?

6 replies to this topic
  • twofish

Posted October 04, 2013 - 05:47 AM

So I have pretty much stopped riding.  I have a local guy that is interested in my 2001 DRZ400E.

Honestly bike is perfect as could be.  Still has the original rear tire on it.  The only thing not oem are the graphics.

Want to get what it is worth.  Don't want to try to screw anyone but want to get all it's worth especially since it is in such good shape and low hours.

Thanks in advance for yall's help.  I used to be active here but have been away for a while.  Site really looks great!

Thanks,

twofish

Edited by twofish, October 04, 2013 - 06:43 AM.

• William1

Posted October 04, 2013 - 06:36 AM

About $1,500

• rideitfixitrideit

Posted October 04, 2013 - 06:44 AM

About $1,500

+1 A couple hundred more if it is road legal.

• twofish

Posted October 04, 2013 - 08:35 AM

It is the offroad only model.  Here in NC it can't be tagged.

I was hopeful that it might be worth more based on condition.  It is what it is I guess.

Thanks for the replies.

twofish

• 150ron

Posted October 04, 2013 - 09:50 AM

You should be able to get at least 2K for it imo. 

• twofish

Posted October 04, 2013 - 11:24 AM

You should be able to get at least 2K for it imo. 

That sounds better to me.  I have just not paid attention to what bikes are going for over the last few years. 

I do notice that there are not alot of off road DRZ's on cycle trader or on Craigslist locally. 

Thanks,

twofish

• mako13

Posted October 04, 2013 - 01:20 PM

Priceless!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.