WR 400 American sites to buy parts from?

1 reply to this topic
  • Asondrup

Posted September 29, 2013 - 10:03 AM

Hi everyone

I am rebuilding my WR 400 from scratch, and im currently living in Denmark. The market for parts for the Yamaha WR 400 is much bigger and cheaper in America and i have an American contact who is able to get the parts i need shipped to his address in the states and then redirect the parts to me in Denmark that way i can get around the danish customs and not pay a horrifying amount in customs money. my question is where the best place to buy parts, by parts i mean engine parts, "BlingBling" covers, Exhaust and so on. who has the biggest selection and the best prices with a webshop of course.

Thank you!

// Anders :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • G_H

Posted September 29, 2013 - 10:46 AM

When I restored my Wr400 I bought parts from
Thumper talk shop: www.thumpertalk.com/shop/
Eric Gorr: www.eric-gorr.com/

and various places on ebay, some of them in the US, some in Great Britain

I'm from Sweden so I know exactly what you are talking about when it comes to prices.....

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.