biggest trick

15 replies to this topic
  • yamahabear

Posted December 18, 2001 - 04:08 PM

With out lying whats the biggest trick you have ever pulled on your YZF.

Ive done a rear fender grab into a no hander lander off a 30 foot double.

• thumper4life

Posted December 18, 2001 - 04:15 PM

suicide no hander/no hander lander

• SandLunatic

Posted December 18, 2001 - 04:57 PM

I would have to say starting it.

• motoman393

Posted December 18, 2001 - 05:33 PM

Probably a double backflip/bounce/roll/wreck/concussion and broken collarbone off a 140ft triple step up 4th gear pinned! LOL actually just a Nac Nac would be the biggest trick I've attempted!

• spodeboy

Posted December 18, 2001 - 06:31 PM

Well hmm. Here's one.
Posted Image

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 18, 2001 - 06:35 PM

I'd have to say kind of a combo of a kiss of death/superman/handstand/no-footer lander!!!!LOL
And the landing was a perfect 10 in a sticker PILE!!!!!LOLOLOLOL
:D
Whenever everyone pulls their best trick NO ONE seems to be there or see it BUT....... unfortunately 2 of my buds saw me! :D
We were just trail ridin' thru a camping area and hopped the front up and over a root that was sticking out of the ground about 6-8 inches in 2nd gear half thrtl. The thing was so sharp it kicked the rear up just as I was sitting down and pogo sticked my a$$ up up and away.........all with my buddies behind me with a perfect veiw!!!
:)

• RichB

Posted December 18, 2001 - 06:58 PM

Well, back in the day........

No really, when I was in high school I was woods riding w/some friends going about 20mph on a road section that had been rutted up by some 4x4s and all of a sudden I got slammed on my left side (still on the bike) slid about 25ft, hit a cross-rut, got righted, and kept going down the trail (for about 100ft until I realized I should probably stop and check my pants.

It was great, we were all laughing for hours over it. My entire left side from boot to helmet was smeared with dirt/mud. Still trying to figure out if that was technically a wreck or not.

Rich

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted December 18, 2001 - 07:05 PM

Touching my visor to my front fender while landing w/ my armpits on my grips and feet on my rear fender. Oh yea, it wasn't a jump, hit a boulder at 50mph and was heli copter'd out of desert. I told my friends to torch my bike so the police could find us. Was glad they didn't listen though.

God Bless
Sparky

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted December 18, 2001 - 07:46 PM

My best????....well......it goes something like this. No footed can-can to a nac-nac to a superman to a kiss of death to the ground!! I got back up, dusted myself off and tried to make it through two whoops on the second lap!! I can't remember much more because of the concussion!!!

Ernie

• crazyadam

Posted December 19, 2001 - 04:50 AM

Superman / Kiss of Death. I went for a standard superman.. but went way to vertical. it was a cool view from up there! watching the bike get small underneath me. (both hands on the bars) I was too close to the front wheel to make me happy, and when I tried to pull my body and the bike together-the ground started coming closer, FAST.. so I put both feet on the seat, and landed snowboard style.... :) :D then I checked my pants! :D all good.. so i kept ridding, just saved the big jump for another day! :D

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: crazyadam ]

• SoCalWR426

Posted December 19, 2001 - 05:22 AM

Started my bike 1st. kick, all while sticking my tongue out the right side of my mouth.... Whew that was a close one!!

Merry Christmas

SoCal

• Glen_T

Posted December 21, 2001 - 11:22 AM

Talking my wife into a new bike! :)

• Boit

Posted December 21, 2001 - 05:46 PM

I grinned like a mule eatin' briars at my sweetheart while going over the finish line table-top.....once.

• marion

Posted December 21, 2001 - 08:15 PM

Flying W into a kiss of death, into a kiss of dirt into a hematoma. :D :D :)

• Young_Padawan

Posted December 23, 2001 - 10:03 PM

The biggest trick did wasn't even off a jump.

it was a nose wheelie superman down the hill. i wish my friend who was watching me got a pic of it.

• PMK

Posted December 25, 2001 - 06:50 AM

The real trick is the video section on the WR side. How to crash your WR or something like that. I use this as releif when I'm having a bad day working on the airplanes. We have a bunch of guys at work that ride or rode when younger, they all love this video. AND WE HAVE ALL DONE IT AT ONE POINT ON A MOTORCYCLE OR BICYCLE AS A KID. Punch out and check this out on the WR contents board, you will not be disappointed.
Merry Xmas
PK

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.