WR400 2000 Exhaust. What one fits it?

3 replies to this topic
  • yammyman11

Posted September 22, 2013 - 11:21 AM

Hello fellow TT'ers

I own a Year 2000 Yamaha WRF 400. Does anyone know what exaust fits it? will one of a new WRF450 fit?

Thanks for your help.

Peace Yammy

• yammyman11

Posted September 29, 2013 - 01:55 AM

anyone?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yammyman11

Posted November 13, 2013 - 07:52 AM

anyone able to help me?

• mac the knife

Posted November 14, 2013 - 12:02 PM

hi, i have a 99 WR an it came with a 2000 YZ exhaust ( very loud!) but changed it ( don't get me wrong i love a loud can on any bike but it would not pass the MOT). i found a WR2003 exhaust on flee bay  for £40. its ST/ST and still quite  loud but it managed to pass the MOT. the middle bolt hole was about 25mm out from the hole in the frame, so i had to make a spacer with 2 holes in 25mm apart! i think you should be ok with any of the WR exhausts up until they moved to the ally frame (2006 i think) you may just need to do a bit of fettling.

not sure if this helps?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.