PNW Helmet Cam Vids

I have some great video at home, but I don't ever take the time to load it onto anything public I can link to.  I once signed up for Vimeo, but soon found that you can only upload a little bit at a time (500mb)...well that don't sound so fun...so I've never used it.  What's the best way to upload a bunch of personal videos and link them?

Until then, a friend of mine made this one earlier this summer

What's the best way to upload a bunch of personal videos and link them?

Our internet connection is absolute garbage, but we are stuck with it because of where we live. I am finding that it works best (for me), and makes the most interesting videos if you load separate little video clips onto YouTube, then use their editing software to put them together. Youtube is a major PITA, but it is free and fairly straight forward. I have figured out how to be on there without being part of that stupid "Google +" network, but it wasn't easy.

You obviously know this, but it might help someone:

After it is loaded, click the "share" tab, and copy and paste the link that is given into the body of TT's reply box without linking it in any way. Other sites are different, but that is what works here.

• Like 2

Circling mt clifty at sunset? Must have been pretty dark after hitting "home".

at the very end of that clip....my buddy had lost his way entirely. Got off the trail in that maze of go-arounds and without a helmet light he struggled to find the trail. I knew if I could get around Clifty and up on NorthRidge, I'd have light for a little while. He got off the bike to take a leak and left his tool belt on the ground when we rode away. I had some helmet lights, but didn't put them on til we were down the ridge a ways. Good days....hope it doesn't snow too soon

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...