Forks for sale

4 replies to this topic
  • Derwood

Posted December 18, 2001 - 07:21 AM

I have a set of 1999 YZ400 front forks and triple clamps for sale. I'm asking $350, please e-mail for pictures or questions. derwud@earthlink.net
Thanks, Darryl :)

• Derwood

Posted December 18, 2001 - 08:12 AM

I've listed the forks on e-bay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&item=599264623

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_Slade

Posted December 18, 2001 - 03:18 PM

Hey....what is the MM of them??? I have 43mm forks on my KTM....if they are 48's.....
Also....I wonder what kind of offset the clamp is.
How is the valving and such?? Stock? Spring rate? I can't believe I'd want to replace my White Powers....but for 350...hmm.
Any inkling on how much shipping may be?

• motojunkie

Posted December 18, 2001 - 04:50 PM

Chris, you will have to have triple clamps custom made to be able to use Yamaha forks. This may be cost prohibitive. I know where you can get 48mm SXS forks for your KTM. E-Mail me if you want info. Later.....Tom

• Derwood

Posted December 18, 2001 - 05:15 PM

I think they are 46mm, these would be great for any YZ pilot that has had a problem with their stock forks. Or is looking to keep riding while getting their stocks forks redone.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.