Victorville Motorsports Complex Sunday Dec. 23rd

12 replies to this topic
  • yzernie

Posted December 17, 2001 - 08:14 PM

Hey all,

RichB and some of his friends are coming down from Las Vegas to ride at VMC on Sunday, December 23rd. I'll be there and it would be nice if some other TT'ers could join in on the fun. The track is safe and fun.

Let us know :)

Ernie

• Scott_F

Posted December 18, 2001 - 05:38 AM

Sounds good to me. I plan to go.

• MotoMiester

Posted December 18, 2001 - 06:19 AM

Hey guys,
I was gonna hit Sunrise on Sat., but maybe I'll change my plans and try VMC. Never been before and have heard that's it's a great track.
I'll know later in the week if I'll be able to make it.
CLIFF

• yzernie

Posted December 18, 2001 - 06:07 PM

Cliff,

Hope you can make it. VMC IS a fun track :)

Ernie

• RichB

Posted December 18, 2001 - 06:49 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed but it looks like it's gonna be a good weekend; turn out, weather, & my ribs willing.

Phil from Proride.com told me to verify with him that I was coming down and offered to come out and take some pictures of our group.

Looking forward to it!!

• Xenracer

Posted December 19, 2001 - 06:06 AM

Hey I might be able to make it as well...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MojaveMutt

Posted December 19, 2001 - 06:37 AM

How about a real day in the dirt? Since there's alot of trails that start right across the street from VMC we could do a mini Six Days Enduro with moto (special tests) and trails for route miles. Maybe ride out to Helendale and back.

Anyway, food for thought for all you hot shoes. If i do decide to come out there i won't be hard to miss, i'll probably be the only guy riding my bike to the track.

Glenn

• RichB

Posted December 19, 2001 - 04:26 PM

There's at least 4 of us confirmed from Vegas coming down and a couple more guys on the fence right now.

Where does everyone want to meet and what kind of vehicles and bike #s are you running?

I'll be in a 2wd long bed Dodge, kind of a messed up gray or goldish color (depending how the sun is hitting it), with #807 on the YZF. I should have my bud Joe's 92 KX250 in the back as well. Also, we'll have my other bud Pat in his White 01 F-150 super duty with an RM250 and a guy I have yet to meet yet's 98 YZ250.

See you guys there! :)

• RichB

Posted December 19, 2001 - 04:29 PM

Sorry, Pat's truck is a Super Crew 4x4, not a Super Duty F-150. Man, I haven't had any finger coordination on this board lately!

• yzernie

Posted December 19, 2001 - 10:01 PM

I'll be in my red Ford F-250 extracab with a blue (imagine that!!) trailer with a wood box and short wood sides.

We can all park on the upper level which is to the right of the check in area. It will be closest to the freeway...it will all make sense when you are there.

Getting the suspension back on Thursday for the 426. I really did not want to get my ass handed to me by riding the 125 against all of the thumpers. Looking forward to meeting some more of the TT'ers.

Ernie

• yzernie

Posted December 22, 2001 - 07:56 AM

Weather reports indicate a great riding day. It is clear, no wind and about 60* right now.

Ernie

• Scott_F

Posted December 24, 2001 - 11:45 AM

Yeah, right! :)

With the wind chill, it felt like 40* all day. We had to keep riding to keep warm. But we all had fun anyway.

• yzernie

Posted December 24, 2001 - 06:03 PM

Yeah, I feel bad about that. The weather report I gave was for the prvious day. Don't forget that this is the desert and the weather can/will quickly.

Still had a fun day. My shoulders and back are a bit sore from pounding out so many laps that last time out!! Gotta get in shape somehow.....whaaaaaa :)

Ernie

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.