Happy Holidays to all

5 replies to this topic
  • yzernie

Posted December 17, 2001 - 05:24 PM

To all my TT friends,

It is during this time of the year that I always like to take a few minutes out of my personal and professional lives to stop and reflect on the past year. As we all do, I have alot of things to be thankful for.

Earlier this year, I happened across Thumpertalk by complete accident. What a great find. I have had the opportunity to meet some of you with the potential to meet many more. I have learned a wealth of information and hopefully been able to give out some good info too.

While spending way too much time on this site, I have laughed so hard I thought I would split in half. I am not ashamed to admit that while here I have also shed tears reading posts like the recent one from G-Man.

The members of Thumpertalk are an extended family to me. I, along with my wife and my sons would like to wish all of you a happy and safe holiday.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Ernie, Cherie, Jeff, Russ and Mike

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: yzernie ]

• RichB

Posted December 17, 2001 - 06:04 PM

Happy Holidays to you and all the other TTers reading this post.

Rich, Holly, Seth, & Kristen
Las Vegas, NV

• Odie

Posted December 18, 2001 - 04:33 AM

To All,

Happy Holidays - be safe.

Later,
Odie & Family

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FASTFRANK

Posted December 18, 2001 - 05:25 AM

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR OF RIPPIN' IT!! FROM FRANK AND HIS BIKES!!! :) :D

• Amador

Posted December 18, 2001 - 07:49 AM

Thanks Ernie, I hope you, and everyone else here has a special holiday season as well. I know for me, this year has given me a lot to reflect on. Hug your families and be safe. I look forward to hearing what cool toys you all got for your bikes!

:)

Chris

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: Amador ]

• crazyadam

Posted December 18, 2001 - 09:25 AM

Mery Christmas to all, and to all a new bike! :D I think we should have a two week Thumper Talk party-vacation in Moab, so we can all share in the spirit together! :D (In my dreams, or for real after I win a few lottos :) ) Happy New Year to all! ...and wish me luck on the lottery, cause when I win, there will be the biggest riding party ever, only open to thumper talkers!! ( I can dream, can't I!?) :D

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: crazyadam ]

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.