One of those days!

2 replies to this topic
  • Amador

Posted December 17, 2001 - 12:01 PM

Man, yesterday was one of those days that you live for! The ones where everything goes your way.
I woke up early for my saturday ride, went to the garage totally stoked because my 426 just got new suspenders front & rear and a Thunder Alley pipe. I just couldn't wait to get out to the track. I went picked up my buddy and after he got done drooling over my pipe (exhaust pipe that is!) we got in my ride and we where off to the track! 45 minuets or so of great conversation and we where there! Got suited up in my fresh new Troy Lee gear and fired up the beast. Just Then I noticed that a guy I always race with was there on a new CF450F!!! Damn! he always beats me too! Took a few warm up laps and I was feeling great. Bike was rippn',I was rippin',suspenders where rippin', Thunder Alley was RIPPIN!. Weather was sweet, sun was smiling. I beat the guy on the CR450F for the first time ever!! I blamed it on the Honda, but he said I was on fire that day! Then as if it wasn't goodenough, I pulled my first Nac Nac! This was one of the times where you smile for hours on end and thank your stars you are able to ride and enjoy life to the fullest.

....one more thing, I ordered a hamburger on the way home and forgot to tell them to hold the tomatoes. I got my hamburger and they forgot the tomatoes!! Man, I need this!!!!!

Chris

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumpy

Posted December 17, 2001 - 07:22 PM

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but, you forgot to parley your good fortune with a quick trip to Tahoe didn't you! I'll bet you'd be sittin on 5-10-15 or 20 grand right now. For the love of Pete man, you were drunk with the taste of revenge and all hopped up on the adrenaline of the deadly Thunder Alley roar (that pipe is sweeeeeeeeeet isn't it). Come to think of it, 20 g's wouldn't crank me up as much as spanking a CRF450! Priceless! (I've got nothing against the CRF it's just my competitive juices flowing after having "stayed" with Bubba Stewart for half a lap on Sunday).

Bask in your glory, you just rode the "perfect wave".

• Amador

Posted December 17, 2001 - 07:53 PM

I almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me Thumpy. The day before this, I was up in Tahoe rippin' fresh powder all day long! Came home, and got a hot oil massage from my girlfriend!!!! Damn! What a weekend

Anxiously awaiting another,

Chris :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.