Winter Blues

6 replies to this topic
  • treecop

Posted December 23, 2003 - 09:07 PM

Haven't been on in a couple of months, TT or the WR. Finally had to move the bikes from the garage today so the wife could park inside the garage. She gets tired of scrapping snow at 5:00 AM. Now as I write this the WR is sitting directly behind me in the computer room. Wife doesn't seem to impressed and says the house now smells like gas.

The only thing I want for Christmas is to ride.

• endurodog

Posted December 23, 2003 - 09:14 PM

Hey Treecop, glad you found your way back. Your not far from the Rabbit Valley area. I have never been there but hear its pretty good riding. It's just outside of Grand Junction. I took the girlfriend to Pueblo last weekend. Man are those people scary that ride down there. All most all of the trails are wide enough to drive down, but it was better than sitting home. Merry Xmas!!!

• Sylvain

Posted December 24, 2003 - 12:52 PM

I had the same problem with the wife. For some reason she doesn't like the flavor of gas in the house. I had to take the gas tank off and drain the carb. After a while she got used to the bike in the playroom. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Garry_on_a_426

Posted December 24, 2003 - 01:40 PM

*Sigh*

Yea, I know what you mean, it has been 2 days since I have been riding, and heck, its raining today. Oh well, tomorrow calls for 65 and sunny.... Just wish it were not so damn cold......

:)

• WileE1

Posted December 24, 2003 - 01:56 PM

Yeap momma is still complaining about the smoke.....
The red hot header pipe in a dark room gets em every time.... :)

• HighPlainsWR

Posted December 25, 2003 - 05:16 PM

Treecop. And the worst part is: it has to be a WR450. If it were any lesser bike, you might be able to bear it. I understand, I have a WR450 in the garage. Endurodog is right about Rabbit Valley. Heck, even the Grand Junction airport is a good enough fix. We're planning a Grand J./Rabbit weekend ride in January if the weather holds in the 50's. I'll post an invite on the "Places To Ride-Rocky Mtns." in January and you're welcome to join... Till then, do what I do: jump on the bike and make motorcycle sounds while you jump up and down... :)

• adam918

Posted November 20, 2006 - 02:40 PM

Haven't been on the WR. Finally had to move the bikes from the garage today so the wife could park inside the garage. She gets tired of scrapping snow at 5:00 AM. Now as I write this the WR is sitting directly behind me in the computer room. Wife doesn't seem to impressed and says the house now smells like gas.

The only thing I want for Christmas is to ride.

lol, just change the WR to a YZF and YZ, and that was exactly what I was going to write!!:cheers:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.