Silver Bells!

5 replies to this topic
  • Rokatt88

Posted December 23, 2003 - 01:38 PM

Going Silver my Big Red Pig ridin' Bru-tha's!

Now, someone buy my KDX's so Daddy can get his CRF450R! :D

Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus, Right up CRF Lane!

With a Scots and some Klotz and a nice Big Gun, My Life won't be the same!

Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus... :) :D

Happy Holidays to All!

• qadsan

Posted December 23, 2003 - 03:40 PM

Oh no, you're going to beat me to it :D My CRF'X' is coming, but probably not until late next year. I think I can get by on my pig until then :D, but it will be nice to have both bikes to choose from like Kritter has :)

• Rokatt88

Posted December 23, 2003 - 05:24 PM

Hi Qadsan, Yeah, I won't hold my breath, but there is one boy that is a VERY happy CRF250R rider & a girl that is a VERY happy Blaster rider! :)

That's what Christamas is all about! ...and it's not the present so much as it's having great kids that you WANT to help and share such great times together...Ooooh! I'm getting all amongst yerselves! :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • irondude

Posted December 23, 2003 - 11:08 PM

You da man!

Happy Holidays to All! :)

• stonewall

Posted December 24, 2003 - 06:15 AM

Way to go Rokatt :D :D :) There's nothing better than riding with the family.
How do you like the 250?
I made the 2 hour trip to the nearest Honda stealership the other day just to see one. I know, I don't get out much. :D It is a fine looking machine and if I was about 40lbs. lighter I might have brought it home with me. Merry Christmas to all my pig riding pals :D

• Rokatt88

Posted December 24, 2003 - 08:26 AM

Stonewall! Oh man! The 250 is awsome! It's like whipping around a Katana Sword! We are heading out to Ocotillo Wells again for the New Years weekend and I will be able to continue to put it through it's paces. This last Thanksgiving I was able to compare it to the 04 CRF450R. While the 450 IS all that, I have to say the 250 is just flat FUN! :) I'm almost considering getting a 250 for me and terrorizing my ridn' buds with it! Hee Hee! :D

Related Content

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.