anyone that upgraded their stator?

No replies to this topic
  • ZZ4Blazer

Posted August 19, 2013 - 03:02 PM

And have a good, factory unit laying around theyd wanna sell me? Its for my 08 WR450F

Im stumped. I cant figure out my headlight prob. Just about the only thing left, is the stator.

Im probably gonna upgrade to a high wattage unit, then a couple light upgrades. Power socket, etc.

Anyhow, cash is tight.  Need tires for my Tiger, and other odds and ends fixing the oil leak on my wr and such.

Ill  probably wait and just see if I can save the money this winter. Along with a bigger tank, cush drive, yada yadda

If anyones got a stock stator they wanna sell for cheap so I can actually get some riding in before the snow comes Id appreciate it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.