Wheels 4 tots training wheels

3 replies to this topic
  • ENGMEDIC19

Posted December 22, 2003 - 09:11 AM

Does anybody have a wheels for tots training wheels system for a Yamaha PW 50 for sale? Thanks

• jwriott

Posted December 22, 2003 - 09:26 AM

Don't buy them, make a set for yourself. I did for my XR50 and PW50.

Go to Harbor Freight and buy 10" dolly wheels. Then get 36" of 5/8 diameter solid steel bar, 4 washers, 4 cotter pins, and 2 of cable clamps in 5/8" diameter. Drill out the holes in the bar, one on each side of each wheel. Use the clamps under the frame of the PW50 to hold to the bar and frame. Total cost should be about $25 and you have the same thing. I'll send you pictures later if you need them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kurt505

Posted December 22, 2003 - 06:05 PM

I HAVE ONE FOR A PW50 I WANT $100. FOR IT PLUS SHIPPING. I THINK I PAYED OVER $200. FOR IT. IT IS REALLY EASY TO MAKE A SET IF YOU HAVE THE TIME. BUT IF NOT LET ME KNOW

• mmbasa

Posted December 22, 2003 - 09:33 PM

There is a guy who sells them on Ebay for $40. Just look up PW50.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.