FMF Snap in the box

Fuel & Air Intake Kits FMF Snap

1 reply to this topic
  • fixitandy

Posted August 15, 2013 - 04:53 AM

I like what I have read about the fmf snap & I understand what the dark side can offer me, eternal life ect ect yadda yadda yadda! But has any one fitted one up? & if so was it to a carbed 450 07- 12, the only intell I can gather is they make them for the 250 07 on! But my spider sense tells me they have the same air box, therefore it will insert like the proverbial, & on another sting in the tail I think I'm gonna make my own based on the 250 style, out of thin plastic crossed sections I have located, man I love this covert shit. ROOSTA out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted August 15, 2013 - 05:26 AM

'07 and later does have a different air box.

Intake boot as it passes the shock is actually smaller on the '07+

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.