OH what a feeling.

46 replies to this topic
  • fixitandy

Posted August 21, 2013 - 03:05 PM

That ain't no scooter, look how the gold just adds that wow factor, I love it mate, you are one lucky boy! Will post some pics of Bee shortly. ROOSTA out.

• fixitandy

Posted August 22, 2013 - 10:01 PM

Here are some pics of Bee, with all the golden goodiesimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• stevethe

Posted August 23, 2013 - 09:08 AM

Here are some pics of Bee, with all the golden goodiesattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yup she's a purtty one.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fixitandy

Posted August 23, 2013 - 04:07 PM

Now that I'm a posting pro ha! I will wash it nice & take some pics on the stand, before I scratch it all up. ROOSTA OUT?

• 123devinzz1

Posted August 24, 2013 - 02:59 AM

I prefer a "dirty" bike!

• stevethe

Posted August 24, 2013 - 07:07 AM

I prefer a "dirty" bike!

Yea but you can have both. Just think of riding to Malibu Ca. on your WR450 motor-scooter in flip flops and short pants!

• 123devinzz1

Posted August 24, 2013 - 07:09 AM

Yea but you can have both. Just think of riding to Malibu Ca. on your WR450 motor-scooter in flip flops and short pants!

I wake up with frost on my window... This is not a problem ive thought about.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.