Todays T-Talk members ride.

12 replies to this topic
  • tp3dxf

Posted December 21, 2003 - 07:37 PM

Got a group together for a ride today Via Thumper Talk. We rode the forest above Gorman. Had a bitchen time. Here are the pics. T-Talk members ride.

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 21, 2003 - 08:41 PM

Cool pics! :) I really liked the off road recovery vehicle. :D :D :D Looks like the ride had some sharp nasty rock sections. I wish I was there.

• endurodog

Posted December 21, 2003 - 08:47 PM

SWEET!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting!

• ETP

Posted December 21, 2003 - 08:56 PM

I was up there on Saturday. Are the pictures of the Snowy Trial? Kinda looks like Piru Trail too. Thats the loop that we did. Sure am greatful those routes are still open this time of year. Thanks for the post......

• tp3dxf

Posted December 21, 2003 - 09:07 PM

No Snowy pics. Some Piru trail pics. Join us next time.

• BigBlueWR

Posted December 21, 2003 - 10:14 PM

Cool pics.

I wanna go next time :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jim_bo

Posted December 21, 2003 - 11:13 PM

I was there. What a great bunch of guys. I had a ball. Just let me know when you want to go again!

Jimbo

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 22, 2003 - 05:53 AM

Great photos, thanks for sharing...
Dan :)

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted December 22, 2003 - 03:54 PM

Gee, I'm dissapointed. When you posted "forest above Gorman" I was expecting to see trees, real trees not junipers, but Firs & and Pines. You know REAL TREES. :)
Other than that it looked like I should have been there Too.
Jim

• E-WA

Posted December 22, 2003 - 09:15 PM

What is the deal with the rolled trucks?

• tp3dxf

Posted December 23, 2003 - 12:50 PM

The purple Ford needed to be towed out of the area. The black truck tries to tow it out and they both rolled over the side of the cliff. I have no Idea how they are going to get those things out of there now?

• wrkaholic

Posted December 23, 2003 - 03:13 PM

Nice Pics Tp3dxf, nice trail, where is that stream? I ride Gorman and the only stream I know is off Schmidt trail. It looks like there is a nice climbing trail from the stream coming out of the Canyon.

I took a one way trail from Hungry Valley into Frasier Park that had those poles that only allow motorcycles across. The going was slow with alot of rocks and shale. It looks like you might have taken that trail.

Please publish your route. I would like to try it. Is it a loop? Thanks in advance

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted December 23, 2003 - 10:09 PM

What is the deal with the rolled trucks?

Yeah, my thoughts too. Thought for a moment they were riding in Afghanistan or something. Looks like destroyed Taliban rigs. Hey, anyone think we should make Iraq a big ORV park? Whatta ya think? Does look like a cool place to ride. In my state, we just have towering evergreens, its pretty, but I like the "desert" landscape too. Have to travel to central Washington to get that. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.