Installed the comp ecu on my 13

2 replies to this topic
  • EdgeR6

Posted August 13, 2013 - 02:50 PM

Along with the shorter throttle stop,  What a huge difference,  I other then that bike is still stock,  But now I can do power wheelies.  I will be getting a full exhaust some time in the near future.  Just to many other things mods going on.

I know its been said before but this is a must do.  and it now feels a lot more like my older 450 I had a while back.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • vlxjim

Posted August 13, 2013 - 09:27 PM

Make sure you remove the small diameter restrictor at the end of the muffler. Unscrew the end cap and on both side of the inner pipe is a rivet that you can drill out that holds the short little piece of  pipe that  slides out and that's the restrictor.

• JDLowrance

Posted August 14, 2013 - 10:24 AM

And pull the snorkle out of the airbox.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.