2000 426F For Sale

1 reply to this topic
  • Boomer

Posted December 12, 2001 - 12:45 AM

It's like new - no modifications.

The bike has never been down - heck, it even has the original chain and sprockets which show no sign of wear. Also has original front and rear tires - the rear shows a little wear - the knobs are not square on the edges anymore. Stock handle bars - NOT BENT!!!! All that tells the story of very low hours and easy use. Never raced.

The plastic is very nice - no bends, cracks, or scrapes. I did rejet to ease the starting - now on first kick - sometimes second - when the weather gets cold.

I'd say about 8-10 hours on the bike and it LOOKS like it. All the hubs and nooks and crannies are very clean.

I have seven bikes and just bought my Son a KTM SX65 - some cash has to flow.

If you are seriously interested e-mail me at

beamdennis@hotmail.com

I will provide my phone # and pics.

Boomer

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • EMARacing

Posted December 13, 2001 - 09:28 AM

So how much are you asking?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.