HELP!!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • m2g4b

Posted December 11, 2001 - 05:55 AM

I posted a different topic about a week ago on this but didnt get many responses... come on people, I need a front disc!!! surely some one has got one laying around that they don't need anymore, I would also like a front rim too...so give me some dollar figures people!! thanks!!

• Merfman

Posted December 11, 2001 - 07:10 AM

No offense, but I don't know that many people that have spare
disks laying around and if I did, I wouldn't wanna part with it.
Same story for a wheelset.

Your best bet, short of buying new, would be to scour some online
used parts (of which, I know of none) site.

If that doesn't work, call 719-390-7656 for used parts in Colo Spgs.

Merf

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MX_Tuner

Posted December 11, 2001 - 07:40 AM

Sorry, I didn't see that. I do have the original disc off my '98 WR 400. When I bought the bike, I installed DP rotrs front and rear.

What's it worth to you?

• m2g4b

Posted December 12, 2001 - 04:23 AM

Merf, no offense taken, I understand that these parts are hard to find, I figured it was just worth a shot since there are so many riders that post here...thanks

• m2g4b

Posted December 12, 2001 - 04:25 AM

MX, Cool you got one, well lets see, I can actually buy a new EBC for around $70 so Its got to be pretty cheap... email me at m2g4b@yahoo.com please and we can maybe work a deal...thanks

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.