Any TTers Practicing in San Bern County on Sunday?

2 replies to this topic
  • RichB

Posted December 10, 2001 - 05:46 PM

Hey fellas. Going to try to get at least 1 other person from Vegas to head to So Cal for a little Sunday practice riding. I don't really want to drive further than the tracks in San Bernardino County i.e. VMC, Sunrise, Glen Helen etc. this Sunday though.

Would like to hook up with some of the TT crowd, put faces to names, pick up some track tips (none of us have ridden SoCal tracks yet), and have a good day or thumping if anyone wouldn't mind the company.

Thanks,

Rich

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted December 11, 2001 - 12:42 AM

Rich,

I am working graveyard and on weekends as of this week. I don't know if I would have anything left (energy) in the morning to go to the track. I agree with you, I would like to put some faces with some names.

Several of us are going to go to the new Saddleback on Thursday. That would probably not work out for you guys. Think about Friday 12-21 for VMC.

Ernie

• RichB

Posted December 11, 2001 - 04:52 PM

Ernie,

Man, I'd like to join you at VMC on the 21st but the boss man is off that day so I'll have to cover the office. What do you guys have planned on the 22nd or 23rd?

New Year's weekend I'll be at Dumont.

p.s. I wouldn't practice this weekend either if I were working graves.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.