Mis-shifting from 2nd to neutral

1 reply to this topic
  • eBayThumper

Posted December 10, 2001 - 03:53 PM

Ok, so I'm not expert but I ride fairly aggressively. Mainly trails and hills but some track time here and there...

Anyway, on several occasions now I've been climbing some tight rocky/technical stuff and had to try to find 1st gear and missed. Have any of you had this problem? I also find it a bit touchy finding neutral (except when shooting for 1st and hitting neutral by mistake :) )

So, is ther something I can do? Is this mechanical or my own problem to learn how to shift correctly?

Please let me know what you think,
J

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dan_Rekito

Posted December 10, 2001 - 05:30 PM

Had this happen a few times , keep clean oil. I blame this problem on a poor shift cam design.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.