Stock clicker settings?


3 replies to this topic
  • ttr250dude

Posted July 30, 2013 - 07:34 PM

#1

I've searched and looked in the manual. All I can find is suggested starting points and why you should adjust them. Does anyone have the actual factory clicker settings for the shock and forks? Thanks, Bill.

  • grayracer513

Posted July 31, 2013 - 06:40 AM

#2

Assuming you have a reasonably late 450 (and since you didn't bother to tell us what you have, we have no idea) the standard settings will be noted in the manual in section three. The '07, for example finds them on pages 3-35 and 3-38.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NitrousR1

Posted August 07, 2013 - 04:24 PM

#3

Those are the actual factory specs in the manual. Those are suggested starting points. You then fine tune from there.

  • YamaLink

Posted August 08, 2013 - 12:31 PM

#4

And not to stray too far off the OP's question or the good replies, but there's nothing wrong with setting everything in the middle and then fine tuning one end at a time, one adjustment at a time. Get the clickers set where they are good for 90% of terrain and a few clickes either way should cover the other 10% of terrain.







Related Content

 
x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.