Moose Competition Levers

1 reply to this topic
  • Jreda

Posted July 29, 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hi all

Recently bent the end of my clutch lever and have now been looking at replacing the levers on my 2010 wr450f.

Anyone had any experience with the Moose Competition levers? They are apparently 1" shorter than stock which I would prefer anyway.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, not looking to move to hydraulic just something a bit shorter than the stock.

Cheers
Jared

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123devinzz1

Posted July 30, 2013 - 07:45 AM

wasnt a fan of the hard rubber grips but they are a bit shorter. I ended up snapping it off where that rubber grip is inserted. I just use the cheap $5 oem replacements which in my case will bend all the way back before they will break. But at the end of the day they all do the same thing...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.