Never in my Wildest dreams!!!!!!!

24 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 15, 2001 - 12:35 PM

:)
are you considering MORE kids???........ :D
ADOPTION????
I know of a WELL behaved (at least kinda' behaved) 33yr old.
House broken.
Picks up his TOYS most of the time!
Willing to relocate!!!!!!! :D
If you are interested I will start packing right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

PICTURE OF A NEEDY "CHILD" FOR PENNIES A DAY!!!!!!!! HE CAN BE YOURS TODAY!!

Posted Image

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

• forstrokes

Posted December 15, 2001 - 03:06 PM

congrats..thats a great gal...this month was good for me too..i sold my 610 husky 4 yrs ago..been thru. a dozen hobbies and wasted $$$$...i finally sold my golf clubs for the last time( i swear after 18 yrs i still hate that game ) my wife agreed that i could get a bike again :D i'm totally happy with my 99 400 new gear trailer and the debt to the top of my exhaut pipe...its great to be twisting a throttle again...and i'm gonna get my old ridin buds for torturing me last weekend :) fyi they have taken a 4yr brake.revenge is sweet :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rusty

Posted December 16, 2001 - 06:38 AM

Just as a point of reference. When I was still married, my ex-wife would've surprised me with "look ******* , I sold your bike" Geez I loved that woman. Congrats on your xmas present. Maybe the insight to my failed marriage will make you appreciate it even more. You've got an outstanding thing going there. Incidently.....since I'm single I'll echo the sentiments of another poster. Does she have a sister? Even a close cousin would do. :)

• twej

Posted December 17, 2001 - 11:13 PM

Just wanted to add my story.
On Sat. my wife drove 1 1/2 hrs to the airport (to meet my incoming flight) with my bike in the back of the truck so I could drive another hour to the track for practice. Race on Sun. She drove back home with my brother whom I was flying in with. Turned out that the race was cancelled due to a soggy track. I called her and said I was coming home. She said "Why, you're there allready, go practice".
She took 3 hrs out of her saturday to make sure I could get some practice in. And when the race was cancelled she made sure I got my practice anyway.
I'm feelin' pretty lucky myself.

wej

• hempking

Posted December 18, 2001 - 03:37 AM

:) take her to New York to see a broadway play,then roses and dinner, then a weekend in the Bahamas at a spa, or maybe paris in the spring...
no, tke her to Vienna for Christmas, or to Prague and read her poetry.
whatever you do, a BBR 225 should be in the living room when you guys get home!

YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO HELP YOUR DIRT BIKING BROTHERS...DON'T SCREW THIS UP....YOU MUST SET UP THE PROPER PAYBACK SO WORD WILL TRAVEL THROUGHOUT ALL OF WOMANHOOD. THIS IS AN EPIC LEAP IN THE EVOLUTION OF MANKIND.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.