2008 YZ450F blew up

So i was riding down the side of the road, going to my friends house, and i went to go and crack it wide open (into a wheelie) and it just locked up, so i pushed it to my friends, i just suspected i had seized the top end (or something of that nature) and i pulled the head off, the piston was a T.D.C. so i couldnt see the cylinder and so i continued to pull off the cylinder, when i noticed "hey! the piston came out too"... so i snapped the rod, in 2 places, 1: an inch or so from the piston, and 2: going around the crank... cause the other end of the rod is locked up in the bottom, so i went ahead and ordered a hot rods complete bottom end kit and Wiseco pro lite piston kit... i noticed heat marks all around the back of the piston and the rod looks like it bent a little bit before snapping, and now im trying to get the bottom end out, but i cant seem to get the bolt that holds the swing arm off, i took the nut off, put a punch on it and hit it with a mallot a few times, and it didnt budge, so i used a really big hammer next, still wont budge, then (to a crazy extent) i had someone hold the punch and i gave it a couple taps with a sledge hammer, and still wont budge, please help!!!

So i was riding down the side of the road, going to my friends house, and i went to go and crack it wide open (into a wheelie) and it just locked up, so i pushed it to my friends, i just suspected i had seized the top end (or something of that nature) and i pulled the head off, the piston was a T.D.C. so i couldnt see the cylinder and so i continued to pull off the cylinder, when i noticed "hey! the piston came out too"... so i snapped the rod, in 2 places, 1: an inch or so from the piston, and 2: going around the crank... cause the other end of the rod is locked up in the bottom, so i went ahead and ordered a hot rods complete bottom end kit and Wiseco pro lite piston kit... i noticed heat marks all around the back of the piston and the rod looks like it bent a little bit before snapping, and now im trying to get the bottom end out, but i cant seem to get the bolt that holds the swing arm off, i took the nut off, put a punch on it and hit it with a mallot a few times, and it didnt budge, so i used a really big hammer next, still wont budge, then (to a crazy extent) i had someone hold the punch and i gave it a couple taps with a sledge hammer, and still wont budge, please help!!!

Lay the bike on the ground on its right side and use an air hammer.

• Like 1