New to 426?

2 replies to this topic
  • Roberts22

Posted July 25, 2013 - 02:02 AM

I'm looking at picking up a 2001 wr426 from a wrecker and giving it a bit of a fix up and selling it for a small profit.
Are there any issues or things i should look out for with the 426?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sqwid

Posted July 25, 2013 - 02:39 AM

These bikes are bullet proof and parts are cheap for them these days. You'll see what's going on with it once you tear it down. Only expensive repair you could run into on this bike is head damage from a broken valve or cam journal wear. Valves are like $10 bucks for these bike which is pretty awesome, all valves should only be that much dammit! Good luck

• Roberts22

Posted July 25, 2013 - 03:27 AM

Great! Only bad thing. ... bike I was looking at no longer available. .. website was not updated for a while :/

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.