Bye Bye 426

3 replies to this topic
  • marv02

Posted July 24, 2013 - 06:14 PM

Long story making it short I got hurt at work 8 months ago had a knee operation and my knee not the same.

I still love to ride but at 51 years old I going to switch to a cruiser street bike they don't beat on you no where as much.

So I selling the 426 My heart still for off road but the old body has been telling me stop for a while now but this bad knee pushed me over the top.

I started to ride at 8 years old it been a very fun long road and wound not give up the experience for the world.

Bye Bye 426.

http://s285.photobuc...ow/Yamaha Sale

Edited by marv02, July 24, 2013 - 06:17 PM.

• patty426

Posted July 25, 2013 - 12:01 AM

Don't worry I'll carry the torch, I'm getting this on friday.

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted July 25, 2013 - 07:58 AM

Why not just pick up something with E-start and keep on riding?

• marv02

Posted July 27, 2013 - 06:30 PM

Theirs more to it than E-Start my KTM 560 had it E-Start but I cant squeeze the bike with my legs like I like when I ride with out getting lots of knee pain and I like to stand when I ride off road you need to squeeze the bike or it come out from under you.

I Sold the 426 yesterday now riding a 2009 Honda ST1300 nice bike very user friendly.
After riding it for a hour My knees where not hurting, beside my back old and worn out also.

Why not just pick up something with E-start and keep on riding?

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.