2008 YZ450F hard to start

That's true, but with 100 psi, compression isn't implicated as a starting problem. Valve timing shouldn't be, either, but you should check it nevertheless. With that good, and the ignition making spark, the thing that normally makes the bike harder to start that it ought to be is the carb, specifically the idle circuit adjustment.

Your way to lean in the pilot circuit. Check the stickys in the jetting and intake section on how to dial your pilot jet and idle in. A bog is normal, if it does it while you are riding is when there is a problem. If this happens you are running the wrong size leak jet. I fixed this with the boyesen quickshot 3 ap cover. Had same problem of my ktm 250 f and this was the issue

Well checked valves again they were good counted pins between dots and it was 12 reset it to 13 and reset timing and starts first or second kick! Still has a deceleration light popping tho but it starts! Thank You everyone for the help and the older post on this helped a lot.  What should I look at for the popping?