BOOTS!

3 replies to this topic
  • thumper4life

Posted December 08, 2001 - 06:19 AM

imma big guy and i cant find boots to fit over my calves... ive tried an AXO size 15 and a stars size 13, i wear a 13 shoe. right now im wearing some work boots but the problem is that i already kicked a hole through them and now whenever i kick a bike, its basically my foot on the kickstarter and boy does it hurt! can someone recommend me a boot or something?

• thumpy

Posted December 08, 2001 - 07:05 AM

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! 13 shoe!! How do you keep your newnan from gettin tangled in the bars? I tuck mine down in my boot so as not to confuse it with my camelback system :)

I have big calves also, but the alpinestars and axo worked for me. You may have to send your boots to alpinestar or axo and have them enlarge the calf area of the boot. Shouldn't be a problem as alpinestar resoles their boots so I would imagine they could modify it to your needs.

Good luck!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumper4life

Posted December 08, 2001 - 07:11 AM

haha, lol....thanx

• SoCalWR426

Posted December 08, 2001 - 10:43 PM

I have a pair of AXO RC-2 sz.13 blue/white only 3 rides on them.
100 bucks or?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.