Who has the most miles on their wr?

3 replies to this topic
  • Stealth13

Posted July 18, 2013 - 09:27 AM

Just wondering how many miles/km you guys have on your bikes?

Please state weather it's offroad only or dual purpose use.

My 06 had 7200 of dual purpose
My 09 is up to 2400 of offroad only

• GuyGraham

Posted July 18, 2013 - 10:04 AM

My 08 is just past 6K miles of off road use

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123devinzz1

Posted July 18, 2013 - 11:26 AM

Nearly 10k on my 07! engines never been apart and valves are still in spec! she will be getting a rebuild at the 10k mark (big bore kit,bearings,seals etc,) Not because it needs it but, because I would like the peace of mind of having a fresh engine.

• jcbikes

Posted July 18, 2013 - 02:45 PM

2002 wr426. Just went over 12,000 miles yesterday since I dual sported it in 2010. Has move than that but do not know how much since the previous owner just had the trip meter on it. Valves are still in spec and have never needed an adjustment. The thing starts first kick 95% or the time. Fantastic bike. Thinking of changing the timing chain in the not to distant future.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.