Is it me or is this site slowing down

7 replies to this topic
  • mxcowboy

Posted December 07, 2001 - 01:52 PM

seems like it's getting slower, I can go to other sites and it opens up before I can finish typing the web address and it was a lot faster or is may cable modem running like a crf450(slow)lol. just kidding crf guys

• sirthumpalot

Posted December 07, 2001 - 02:52 PM

It's up and down for me. Sometimes it's very fast, other times it's very slow. Typically I'm waiting for a reply from the server when it's slow. Maybe the web server is overloaded at times?

• Hick

Posted December 07, 2001 - 03:14 PM

Hard to say where the bottleneck is. I’ve experienced a few isolated delays but I’d guess it is just as “fast” as the average site I hit.

• yzfguy

Posted December 07, 2001 - 03:17 PM

i thought it was my computer........but thank god i now know it's not
yes the last week or so it has been very slow to load..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxcowboy

Posted December 08, 2001 - 09:22 AM

If tumpertalk would come out with fender stickers, hats and t-shirts I would buy them because the money could go to improve this site, Don't get me wrong this site is AWESOME just a little slow....

• Bill

Posted December 08, 2001 - 12:57 PM

MXC,

Fender stickers are avaiable. Contact feedback@thumpertalk.com to get order info.

Bill

• Bryan Bosch

Posted December 08, 2001 - 10:35 PM

Originally posted by mxcowboy:
seems like it's getting slower, I can go to other sites and it opens up before I can finish typing the web address and it was a lot faster or is may cable modem running like a crf450(slow)lol. just kidding crf guys

Guys, in the last 4 months we've doubled our membership and server through-put! Depending upon site traffic, I've experienced some slowing. We are looking into this. We want TT to be as fast as your YZF's! :) Thanks!

• MX_Tuner

Posted December 09, 2001 - 08:59 AM

I have to sit and wait. I'm stuck in dial up world with no DSL available in my area. Even the DSL at work isn't very fast trying to read TT. Seems slower at times than others but it certainly isn't fast anytime.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.