European vs. US miffler

4 replies to this topic
  • sabin

Posted December 17, 2003 - 10:51 AM

I noticed that europeand and US mufflers are different. US muflers looks like you can remove the end cap and make it less restricted :) Is that so?

• endurodog

Posted December 17, 2003 - 11:06 AM

Yes you can remove the inner core on the US version.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gashira

Posted December 17, 2003 - 02:11 PM

I understand that the 2004 WR 450 F has the same muffler as the U.S. Which is a change from last year.
Is this true ???

• Gashira

Posted December 17, 2003 - 02:16 PM

I should have mentioned that i was talking about the 2004 Canadian WR has the same muffler as the U.S. in my post rather than the heading.
Is this true ???

• endurodog

Posted December 17, 2003 - 03:04 PM

I know that on the 2004 US model you can still remove the inner core, just as in past years. Don't know if this is true for the Canada model in 2004 or not.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.