Super moto convertion kits

5 replies to this topic
  • hillbilly dirt racing

Posted July 10, 2013 - 01:42 PM

I want to convert my 2000 yz426 into a supermoto. What do i need to make this happen

• Motomike1

Posted July 10, 2013 - 08:02 PM

Baja Designs is usually the best place to start as they sell lighting kits for all kinds of bikes. Then I would check my state law to see if it's possible to remove the OHV that's on the title. In PA where I'm from, it isn't b/c the title says OHV. So I bought my bike from a guy in MD that did it(b/c it's possible to remove the OHV there), now I own the bike in PA and PA law can't do anything about it.

• JDLowrance

Posted July 10, 2013 - 08:45 PM

I want to convert my 2000 yz426 into a supermoto. What do i need to make this happen

You need to go to supermotojunkie. All the info you could ever want about SM is there for every make of bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SOAB_465

Posted July 12, 2013 - 08:38 AM

http://www.motostran...Kits-s/1820.htm

anywhere from $500 to $4500 depending what you want. It's all right there :thumbsup:

• DuncR6

Posted July 12, 2013 - 10:36 AM

http://www.motostran...Kits-s/1820.htm

anywhere from $500 to $4500 depending what you want. It's all right there :thumbsup:

OMG @ the $4,500 kit. Hellllllllll no.

• MaxPower

Posted July 16, 2013 - 01:46 PM

Supermoto is a broad term.are you racing? Are you street riding? Is your bike legal now? You would like someone to tell you what to buy.how much money do you plan on dropping ? Can you afford wheels ? Are you keeping stockers? What are you thinking of buying ? Why not read up a little? People on this forum are unbelievably helpful. You are going to have to help them by giving some info, just blowing in and asking to tell you everything there is to know seems silly.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.