10-12 450F shrouds on '09?

2 replies to this topic
  • ruleej32

Posted July 03, 2013 - 04:20 PM

I searched ThumperTalk and this thing called Google far and wide to no avail. Would someone kindly please tell me if '10-'12 shrouds will fit on my '09 450? I know the front fender will fit with some mods but shrouds might be too different to make fit? I just like the sleeker smaller design :) I bet GR knows!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ruleej32

Posted July 03, 2013 - 04:31 PM

SORRY. My kids are running around like little devils right now. This was suppose to go in the YZ thread. Sorry Sorry Sorry!

• miweber929

Posted July 03, 2013 - 06:57 PM

Regardless the 09 was a conventional motor and the 10+ is reverse, right? Then no, they are totally different chassis and radiator setup.

Anything can be made to fit, however.

Edited by miweber929, July 03, 2013 - 06:57 PM.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.