I'm honored

8 replies to this topic
  • Amador

Posted December 05, 2001 - 07:14 AM

TTalker's,

I stumbled upon this site about six months or so ago. Since then, I've shared and learned riding tips, bike maintinence, set-up and everything else about this great sport with many of you. I've always been thankful that I've had you guys to turn to when I'm having a problem with my bike.

Since G-man's post about his friends tragic death, this site has taken on a whole new human element. One of the things that I love about this sport is the camaraderie between riders. Never is more apparent to me. I feel like I used to belong to a riders forum, and now it feels more like a fellowship.

G-man, If you are reading this, we are all with you and may you find peace.

You have all displayed so much compasion and support for our fellow TTalker, rider and friend. I have never met any of you, yet I am truley honored to be among you.

Sincerely,

Chris

• yzernie

Posted December 05, 2001 - 07:45 AM

Well put. I agree 100%!!!!

Ernie

• Amador

Posted December 05, 2001 - 10:29 PM

.......and thank you to the creator/s of Thumpertalk.

Chris

• Glen_T

Posted December 05, 2001 - 07:55 PM

I too am honored! It's a great board and family!
A few months ago a similar event (to G-man's) happened at our local track. It hits everyone hard. My sympathies and best wishes.
GLEN

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • G-Man

Posted December 05, 2001 - 08:13 PM

You guys are great and are REALLY helping me through this, I do appreciate it. The human element here is incredible and hard to explain but I feel it and spread the word. Today after my eulogy I gave to the family printouts from TT and FreshDirt.com (my other brothers) it meant so much to me and them. Thanks again to the creators (Bryan and Bill) and the great people who donate their time and money to keep it going.

Gary

btw here is the other link if you want to read all the support I received over there too.

FreshDirt

• ThomasYZ426F

Posted December 06, 2001 - 03:54 AM

I too am honored!

I just joined TT yesterday and have read everything I can.

I was using motozone, and although there are many guys who know their stuff...it is no Thumpertalk.

It is great to able to be included in such a great family.

Thanks to everyone

• Amador

Posted December 06, 2001 - 06:13 AM

You're right Thomas. i've been to every other website there is. Thumpertalk is above and beyond. In terms of knowledge, character and fellowship, there is no equal.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted December 06, 2001 - 07:51 AM

Originally posted by Amador:
.......and thank you to the creator/s of Thumpertalk.

Chris

Sometimes this can be a "thankless job". Thanks for the kind words and you are quite welcome!.

Bryan

• PaulP

Posted December 06, 2001 - 01:28 PM

Hang in there G-man...it will get better with time. Just remember that your friend was doing what he loved to do...as were you. Good luck and keep your head up.

Best Regards,
Paul P

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.