2003 wr450 supermoto wheels

1 reply to this topic
  • catman314

Posted July 01, 2013 - 06:59 PM

i just picked up a set of excel supermoto rims and tires with excel pro series hubs. as far as I know they came off a rmz450. I want to put these on my 2003 wr450. Does anybody know what I need to do to make them fit? the stock axle is too small for the bearings in the hubs and all the things i have read online is that there is only one size bearing for these hubs. would the right spacers make up for this or what?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Drthomas430

Posted July 06, 2013 - 04:09 AM

I just picked up the same setup for my 05 wr450. You need the carrier and spacer set. I went to excels site to get the correct part number. Then did a google search. I ended up finding a good deal on a used set on the eBay.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.