2008 WR450 main air jet. GTYR or stock.

2 replies to this topic
  • 1abv

Posted June 30, 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hey all I just bought a 2008 WR450 and im trying to figure out the jetting that was installed in it. The guy before me installed a GTYR AIS removal kit along w all of the jets. The one jet that Im having trouble figuring out is the Main Air Jet. The attached pic shows my carb with what looks like a jet that is about 1 inch down in the carb. I have heard that the stock Main Air Jet isn't a jet at all and just a hole. I've tried to take it out but Its really tight and I didn't want to break it off inside. Does this look like stock or not?

Attached Thumbnails

• MainAirJet.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JDLowrance

Posted July 01, 2013 - 12:36 AM

Don't know if what you have there is stock but if it is the GYT-R part leave it in.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted July 01, 2013 - 03:46 AM

The hole is normal
The airjet is pn the left

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.