Thinking about selling

1 reply to this topic
  • DunmireD001

Posted June 27, 2013 - 10:54 PM

So I have a 2001 wr426 that I am thinking about selling. Runs great, Very clean and not very much ride time on it at all.. (It sat in a garage for the first 6 years of its life) it does have a clean and clear title to got with it also. What do you guys think is a good price to put on it? Or what would you look to pay for one? I live in Missouri btw

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • four-twenty-sixer

Posted July 04, 2013 - 06:23 PM

I would think between 1000 to 1500 depending on condition, possibly more if there is proof of recent engine rebuild but it seems these days if it's not a "fo fiddy" nobody wants it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.