Talon Groovelight sprocket

10 replies to this topic
  • FOX426

Posted December 04, 2001 - 10:35 PM

Anyone used the Talon Ultra groovelight rear sprocket sold through White Brothers? Input?

• Fastest1

Posted December 04, 2001 - 08:10 PM

I just bought and installed it on a 2000 426. I have not gotten to stretch them out yet due to the rain. I will let you know how they last, however at this price by 2 or 3 sets compared to a sidewinder set. Cya :)

• mat

Posted December 04, 2001 - 11:56 PM

yeah, ive been riding desert on a 46 for a while, has barely made a mark in it, but dont get a 46, cause it burns up your clutch unless u ride alot in nevada

• candlkirk

Posted December 05, 2001 - 05:07 AM

I have had one for about a month, and love it. Plus, the gold looks really trick.

• Mr_Toyz

Posted December 05, 2001 - 06:49 AM

I've had mine for about 3 months. I check for ware regularly and haven't found any. Love it...

Mr T

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Odie

Posted December 06, 2001 - 03:56 PM

I've used the Talon sprockets on all my MX bikes with great results. And the gold looks smokin'.

• J_Bone

Posted December 08, 2001 - 06:34 AM

Where can I find Talon sprokets?? I've searched the Internet and came up with no finds?

• scoobydoo

Posted December 08, 2001 - 08:08 AM

I live only about 30 miles from Talon in the uk and always use their gold groovelite sprockets, they last well, much better than a renthal ultralite, IMHO of course, oh BTW I run a wr 426 with stock gearing 14/50

• Mr_Toyz

Posted December 08, 2001 - 01:34 PM

Talon is a White Brother exclusive. Unfortunately they dont have product info on the web you'll have to go by your dealer...

Mr T

• Boit

Posted December 09, 2001 - 05:06 PM

After having chains and sprockets deteriorate quickly on my 426, I've finely found what works for me. The Talon sprockets and DID X-ring chain.

• yamaha.dude

Posted December 10, 2001 - 01:24 AM

There is some product Info on the Website of the Australian Distributor. Go to

http://www.talonoz.com and follow the links...

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.