WR426 and YZ426 Exhaust

2 replies to this topic
  • WRider426

Posted June 27, 2013 - 12:01 PM

I've got a question. I've got a 2001 WR426, I'm trying to find a different exhaust pipe, the P.O. installed a Dr. D exhaust and it has different bends than the stock exhaust. I have a stock header but the pipe won't work together because of the different angles. What exhaust pipes from what years will work with the stock WR426 header? I'm trying to find one for pretty cheap, I don't want to spend a couple hundred dollars on it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • un chained

Posted June 28, 2013 - 04:17 AM

I bought a nice low hour stock YZ muffler with a DRD spark arrestor end cap off eBay for my 02 WR 426...

• GCannon

Posted June 28, 2013 - 09:33 AM

The Stock YZ pipe of similar year will work but it is the LOUDEST pipe in the history of the world!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.