5 replies to this topic
  • thumper4life

Posted December 04, 2001 - 06:27 AM

A couple days ago, I found the BK mod instructions from some pro racers mechanic, I couldn't print them then, I cant seem to find them now. Can someone paste 'em again please?

• fastkevin

Posted December 04, 2001 - 07:00 AM

Run a search. I just reviewed it 10 min ago.

• bbeakley

Posted December 04, 2001 - 09:22 AM

I would suggest bookmarking Garrett's web site (Motoman393). He's got BK Mod info as well as other useful tech info. Here is his site: MX393.tripod.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Psycho426

Posted December 04, 2001 - 11:12 PM

Thumper - You are going to love it. I hope you have extra rear tyres, 'cause you'll be shredding them like there's no tomorrow. LOL :)

PS – Remember to check your jetting too.

• thumper4life

Posted December 05, 2001 - 05:58 AM

would it be a good recommendation to buy a new tire now? my rear tire now has seen its better days

• Psycho426

Posted December 05, 2001 - 09:00 PM

Thumper - Give her a few more runs on your current tyre and seen how it wears down after a days ride. I could see a noticeable difference in tyre wear before and after the mod.

I'll say if you have a 0.6in or so left you'll get one or two days worth of hard riding out of it (this is an estimation based on how quickly my tyres wear down)

So, I think you should buy the tyre but <font color="navy">don't fit it yet.

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: Psycho426 ]

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.