Tire question

13 replies to this topic
  • Yamiha97

Posted June 24, 2013 - 04:32 PM

Im looking into buying some new tires soon and im getting confused when searching the web. I see tires that are just the rubber tire(picture 1) then i see tires that have a rim(picture 2) and last there are the entire tire(picture 3).
Posted ImageSo im guessing when i see this picture it is just the rubber tire, nothing more nothing less.

Posted ImageThis picture shows a tire with a rim. You have to add your own spokes and disk im guessing.
Posted ImageThis last one shows everything. does it actually come with everything or is it just for show?

Is what i stated correct. online when i see a picture like tire 1 it is just the rubber tire. The tires you see like image 2 with the rubber tire and the rim, you still need to get the metal inside parts for it. And when you see tires like picture 3 it is everything together. You don't need to buy separate inner tubes or spokes.
I hope i am making sense and im not just rambling on. pleas ask questions if you don't get something.

Thanks

• husabuzzard

Posted June 24, 2013 - 04:42 PM

I would look for the ones with grey center mag wheels.

• travis1010

It is for show only. Its only for the tire

• husabuzzard

• husabuzzard

• husabuzzard

• Tro1086

Posted June 24, 2013 - 04:47 PM

haha dude, when you buy a tire.... all you get is a TIRE... you dont even get a tube with it. JUST A TIRE. Unless your buying a brand new set of rims and tires as a package deal, but that will be very obvious. Also the price difference would be very obvious. Most wheels are a few hundred bucks a piece, minimum, more for nice wheels.

The picture is just for demonstration. Always read the text to find out what your really getting.

• Mx Factory USA

Posted June 24, 2013 - 05:16 PM

wow

• 9formula7skidoo

Posted June 24, 2013 - 05:32 PM

I'm sorry, I feel like an ass, but that's funny right there! I don't care who you are lol.

• Yamiha97

Posted June 24, 2013 - 05:55 PM

:smirk: ya, know that i look at it i see that you guys are right. Make fun and joke about it all you want, i do deserve it.
:lol:
Thanks

Edited by Rookie For The Win, June 24, 2013 - 05:59 PM.

• Yamiha97

Posted June 24, 2013 - 05:55 PM

Like my name says, im a rookie :ride:

Edited by Rookie For The Win, June 24, 2013 - 06:00 PM.

• avocasingletrack

Posted June 25, 2013 - 04:54 AM

The rim lets them fill the tire so it stretches out like it would on your bike. Off the rim, the tires are flattened out a bit.

The rim lets them fill the tire so it stretches out like it would on your bike. Off the rim, the tires are flattened out a bit.

Like my name says, im a rookie :ride:

.The rim lets them fill the tire so it stretches out like it would on your bike. Off the rim, the tires are flattened out a bit.

&%$#@! thumpertalk duplicate posts again !

wut da Fu#$

• Dirt_Bound

Posted June 27, 2013 - 08:32 PM

Hey just order from me I'll just send you the picture in the mail.

• Swappa

Posted June 28, 2013 - 09:46 AM

Another funny post for you guys that like to laugh at noobs: http://www.thumperta...z-250-graphics/ Duh, i bought a bike, and I don't know where to buy stickers and how to stick numbers on. :lol: The YZ 2-stroke guys were way to nice to make fun of the guy that posted the question about graphics for his new YZ.

Edited by Swappa, June 28, 2013 - 09:48 AM.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Dual sport project by joe reed

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Dual-Sport/Adventure
  • 16 replies
Forums
Photo

What is the loudest aftermarket exhaust/muffler for a 09 crf230f by 230REVHEAD

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  37 replies
Forums
Photo

2013 RMZ450 Burning Engine Oil by Connor Corrigan

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Suzuki   RM-Z 450
  • 11 replies
Forums
Photo

team maico! by NCSteve

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

03 RM 125 starts, but won't restart. by Kubalek

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Suzuki   Suzuki 2-Stroke
  • 8 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.