CRF 55 lbs. lighter than YZF ???

24 replies to this topic
  • flyinguitars

Posted December 05, 2001 - 07:02 AM

John,
Let me know the next time you go to NJORVP. Maybe we can hook up.
Mike

• EMARacing

Posted December 05, 2001 - 07:46 AM

Originally posted by LOOPOUT:

See ya at the VP GP ... I missed last years but this year i am ready...

hows that stang running?

The VPGP was probably the most fun race I did last year, even though it was super muddy. That whole place is just a blast. Just beware of the sandbagging MX'rs though. There was the one kid who was riding the novice class doing a triple/triple through the old rythm section, even as muddy as it was. :) This year its supposed to be a longer course which should be great. Hope the rain stays away.

The stang is gone. :D Wifey said it was that or riding so I couldn't argue. :D

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: EMARacing ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LOOPOUT

Posted December 05, 2001 - 08:32 AM

Hey how does that buddy race work .. me & rapture are gonna do it... do you need 1 bike or can you each ride your own?

• EMARacing

Posted December 05, 2001 - 08:57 AM

I'm not sure, I only went down on Sunday last year. They do all the tag team and father son races on Sat. I think you can ride your own bike, and you just have to come in and tag the other person. But I don't think you can be the same level. IE you can't team up 2 pro's. More like one pro, one novice.

I might have to get Sweetland to join me and see how we do. :)

• LOOPOUT

Posted December 05, 2001 - 09:14 AM

hmm that would be good rapture is a speed demon & i am just a run of the mill lapper LOL :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.