Posted December 14, 2003 - 06:52 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2...main/index.html

• yam450

Posted December 14, 2003 - 07:10 AM

It's about time!!

• endurodog

Posted December 14, 2003 - 08:40 AM

Saw this on a newsgroup.

This is just Saddams way of meeting with Bush to discuss the US surrender because as was stated on Iraq TV we really arn't even in Iraq, we were beat back at the borders. It's all just a US ploy :)

Congrats to the men and women of the armed forces!!! Hopefully this makes them a little safer.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 14, 2003 - 09:36 AM

:D :D :D :) :D :D

Thanks to the US forces!!!!! :D

• Sylvain

Posted December 14, 2003 - 09:42 AM

Let just hope that Saddam's capture will bring back some sort of peace so our US friends will come back unharmed. :D

But personnaly I think that this part of the world will never know peace, as we understand it. :)

• VB_Racing

Posted December 14, 2003 - 09:46 AM

So much for Saddam's " you'll never take me alive" comment!! :)

Dave

• b-bike

Posted December 14, 2003 - 01:30 PM

Another "small" man taken out of the way by the U.S :) :D. I believe the point will be made now that... when you take the head OFF the snake, in time the rest will die.

Now... where is the rest of the snake :D?

Boyd

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.